Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A beautiful day

Yesterday was an awesome day. I pre ordered my copy of Stephanie Meyers novella. I am really excited about it. Hopefully she'll change her mind soon and finish Midnight Sun. Man I was mad when I found out someone leaked it. I've read the few chapters she posted on her website and it seemed like it was going to be way better than Twilight. Oh well.

But that is not what made my day totally awesome, though it helped. What really made for a great day was that my husband and I were finally able to make peace with his brother & wife.

For almost a year now the two couples have been very tense around each other. What made it more difficult is that my husband & his brother work with each other on a daily basis. The tension was thick enough you could cut it with knife. But now all is well, not perfect but well none-the-less.

Yesterday was also a very productive day. Not only was I able to finish all of my housework, except the dreaded bathroom, I was able to do some editing to Vineyard House and managed to complete a chapter in The Demon Side. They both still have a long ways to go but I know if I keep at it that eventually it will all fall into place.





No comments:

Post a Comment