Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prince of Darkness & Transformers



So you know those little flyers that come in new toys that tell you about their other products? Well my son's sixth birthday was in March & he recieved a few transformers. Inside each transformer was a little brochure of other transformers products. Tell me my son plays with those more than the actual toys? Everywhere he goes he carries all three brochures with him. They have been so ratted, tatted & torn apart from him that if I put any more tape on them they'll be too heavy for my son to carry.

And if it couldn't get any worse than my son begging me to tape up one of his prized possessions every five minutes, my mother is coming to pick him up today for a sleep over at her house. What's so bad about that? My son has an unseen, unspoken voo doo that entrances my mother to spend, spend, spend. I don't know how he does it but he manages to come home everytime with at least three new toys, two new outfits and a couple pairs of shoes.

So why is this bad? Oh maybe because I know in the bowels of my soul that my son will come home with at least one new addition to his already growing brochure collection. Which means while he's getting spoiled by Grandma, I need to go stock up on tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment