Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Publishing process


I know it's been a while since I wrote & for that I am sorry. I have been swamped with preparationjs for our big move to sacramento. I totally love the house we bought! It's only a two bedroom but it has 1440 square feet of bliss. And though I hate how much linolieum there is to mop the large 8 foot deep pool will more than make up for it this summer.  I am such a water bug!

So I really started researching editing companies and costs so I can start the publishing process for The Vineyard House Chronicles. It's going to cost $999.99 to edit a 90,908 word manuscript! Holy cow I hope they have payment options. Everything I thought I knew about writing and punlishing a book was wrong. I believed it would be an easy effortless process. Step one write a book step two send it to a publisher. HA! Nothing in this world could be that easy. So now I am sitting back as I wait & wait & wait some more for the moment my hubby says GO!If only their were a publishing fairy god mother or even an editing fairy god father to help with the cost. Well no worries my fans, it will happen all in due time and I will see you all at my book signing!

No comments:

Post a Comment