Monday, April 19, 2010

Thinking...Thinking...Thinking....


I have accomplished another chapter in The Demon Side this morning but I found myself only thinking about The Enclave (sequel to Vineyard House). My mind is moosh between the three books. I'm worried I'll never save up the money to self publish my book Vineyard House. Movin is going to cost my hubby & I more than I thought it would. Friends & family tell me I should have a fundraiser but I don't know what kind I shuld do or if anyone would even want to give me money.

 Times like this I wish I had a job so the money thing would be easier for us. My hubby is a firm believer though that woman should stay in the home and raise their own children. I don't disagree with him but sometimes it would be nice to have even just a minimum wage job to help out.


No comments:

Post a Comment