Saturday, April 17, 2010


Yesterday was just as awesome as I would hope it would be. Hubby & I got a motorcycle ride in. It was shorter than normal but that was my fault. When I was 18 I was in a pretty bad car accident. Since then I go through patches where I get severe panic attacks. Yesterday was just another day of panic for me. It didn't help that after our ride we decided to go look at house since we will be moving soon. Well we went during Sacramento rush hour traffic, so that really added to the panic filled day.

I bet you're wondering how in the world could it have been an awesome day if I spent it scared to death? First off I'm still alive & that is always a good start toa day. Second I got to spend some good quality time with the hubby and got babied a little. We also found a house that I think will work for us. So yesterday was all in all a great day. Hopefully today will be the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment