Friday, April 9, 2010

Another day

So another day another dollar. I wonder sometimes why I bother getting up so early. Then it hits me. I have a ton of housework to do and very little time really. Yesterday I woke up at 4am, sent the hubby to work and found myself trying to get house work done in between home schooling my son. I feel like I am doing circles. Wash th dishes, swee the floor, mop the floor, dust, and lord forbid I forget to vaccum on a daily basis.

Soon after that my house was filled with six 4 foot little devils. No, not oompa loompa's with rhyme's to solve life's problem but in fact six children enjoying the run of the house and the sun of spring. As much as I hate the noise that children make sometimes I have to admit I enjoyed it. Watching my son as he interacted with his best friend and two cousins was better than any double fudge chocolate cake.

I did manage to get some work done on my third novel The Demon Side after everyone left. So far 8 chapter are cruising and I look forward to the completion. I only got to work on it for a few moments though. The hubby was on his way home and it was getting late. I thought about maybe just throwing some pot pies in the oven and calling it good but it was just too hot yesterday. When are they going to invent Warner Bros. kitchen of tomorrow today? How my schedule would free up if only a three course meal would magicly appear after only pressing only a few buttons. And where to I get the machine that grabs my child out of bed, puts him in the bath, scrubs him until he is red, throws him in his clothes and brushes his teeth? Huh Warner Bros.? Where do i buy that!? Not at Lowes I can tell you that.

So short story longer, Today will be pretty much the same. My son and I are going over to my sister in laws house to help with a yard sale and let the little devils run a muck. And with any hope, any luck at all I will be able to find a few moments for myself and be able to complete a few short sentences in any of the three books I am writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment