Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hey everyone I know I am writing later than normal but today has been a wierd day. The hubby let me sleep in until 8am which was not but it threw me off my game.  Today I'm feeling a little overwhelmed which is just left over from yesterday.

Yesterday was supposed to be an easy relaxing day at a yard sale while I worked on Vineyard House: The Enclave. That is the sequel to Vineyard House for those who don't know. But my day wasn't that at all. I spent most of the day helping my mother in law who wasn't feeling well. It normally would be a bug deal but she has heart issues and I worry about her.  Well she had a ton of things to do yesterday for a service project our church is doing and I couldn;t just let her take off in her condidtion.

So the person with driving anxiety took the keys and drove her to the chiropractor and then to an undisclosed location to speak with directors of an oraganization my nameless church would like to help. You think just driving someone around would be easy and for most it is. Unfortunetly nothing is ever that simple with me.

I suffer from really bad panic attacks when I drive.  Add being stressed out and worried about the strange breathing noises the person next to me is making & you have yourself a cocktail for disaster. Luckily we got everything done without a hitch and I managed to tytpe three whole sentences. Now wether or not they are coherent is a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment